You need a dedicated team that provides you with 24/7 coverage with people who know your business, budgets, products and schedules.
Cut down your up-front project management time with our streamlined product selection and purchasing—set your schedules one time for multiple locations.
Get the information you need with monthly, quarterly or annual inventory and purchasing history reports.
Purchase on your terms with local, regional, national and international distribution, installation and turnkey services.
Achieve enterprise-wide standards with brand standard colors, patterns, styles, performance and sustainability.
Get the experts on your team with Mohawk Field Services – installation, technical and maintenance consultation and services.
Get connected with your customized MVP Portal – your single stop for product selection, purchasing procedures, technical support and contacts.
Control costs with dedicated client pricing based upon annual purchasing, effective budget planning, reliable forecasting and measurable cost control.
Although designing, buying and installing carpet seems complicated—customers need simplicity in their lives. We handle the details so you can focus on what you do best—running a successful business.
Lees Custom lets you design your carpet online and get a simulation (tryk™) rendering next day.
tryk™s allow you to see the carpet you select, in the color you want, on the floor in a complete room setting—overnight.
Karastan Contract Custom lets you design your very own carpets and view them in room scenes right from your own desktop. Save time and resources with high definition simulations.
Design Studio & Merit Custom Select your own custom carpet online. Mix and match endless styles and colors right from your desktop and print them out on 100% recyclable paper.
Log-on to our Online Product Guide to choose from hundreds of products and patterns, then order a sample.
Carpet suppliers come and go, so commercial flooring customers need to work with brands they know. Brands that have helped define the carpet industry for over 180 years.
Mohawk is financially sound and here to stay—we've posted a compounded 13% annual net sales growth rate for the past 10 years.
At Mohawk, we're focusing on long-term objectives. Growth is a continuous process, never a completed task. We continually look for growth opportunities to profitably broaden our manufacturing, distribution and marketing capabilities, our product profile and our geographic reach—all to help you achieve your business goals.
Each of our four commercial manufacturing facilities are capable of manufacturing your flooring to standard. If an emergency should ever arise at any of our plants, you have manufacturing backup. That means your products arrive as planned, with no capacity or delivery concerns.
Mohawk is able to respond locally to customer needs with a global perspective and professionalism in over 100 countries.
Commercial flooring customers want brands they trust and innovative products that perform in any business environment from installation through end of useful life.
Brands you know and trust:
Karastan—A Step Above—Top-tier woven and tufted carpets
Hard & Soft Surfaces
Lees—The Art of Performance—Modular and broadloom carpets that deliver style and performance
Bigelow—Sensible Style—Carpets you don't have to sacrifice style to afford
Durkan—Patterned After You—Printed carpets for hospitality and more
DalTile—Ceramic tile flooring for every commercial environment
- Tufted and woven broadloom carpet
- Modular carpet
- Printed carpet
- Computer Yarn Placement (CYP)
- Hard surfaces including luxury vinyl, laminate flooring, VCT, non-PVC StoneWalk, rubber and carpet wall base, rolled rubber, vinyl flooring and walkoff mats
- Encycle is our PVC-free backing that can be recycled in a single process.
- Our Ultron, Colorstrand and Antron fibers all have pre-consumer recycled content and deliver superior soil resistance and appearance retention.
- Unibond U2 is a high-performance backing system that can be completely recycled back into itself at the end of its life for "closed-loop recycling."
- Duracolor and EverSet fiber systems deliver built in permanent stain resistance with chemical-free cleaning.
- PermaLink bonds your new carpet to your old carpet, eliminating the time and expense of tear-out.
- Self Lock carpet tiles with pre-applied adhesive eliminate the cost and mess of externally applied adhesives.
- NuSpraylok is our premium, releasable spray adhesive that allows you to replace the carpet tiles that are worn out with no downtime or workspace disruption.
Today, more than ever, customers look to their vendor partners to provide the right tools and products to support their ongoing sustainability efforts. And more importantly, you need to know you're working with a company as committed to sustainable practices as you are.
Certifications & Memberships
- Recycled content fiber carpets and padding products can contribute points to your LEED project.
- Non-PVC backing system, Encycle, can be recycled into itself in a closed loop process and contains 35% post-consumer recycled content.
- Backing systems (i.e., Ultra Performance System RE and Unibond RE) contain post-consumer recycled content.
- Spray adhesives avoid excess waste by eliminating buckets and trowels
- Colorstrand fibers contain 15% post-industrial content.
- Invista (Antron) & Solutia (Ultron) fibers contain pre-consumer recycled content, higher resistance & durability for longer life.
- ColorShield, Duracolor and EverSet fiber products eliminate the need for harsh cleaning chemicals.
- Manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
- The Mohawk Group is a corporate member of the U.S. Green Build Council.
- Our carpets are CRI Green Label Plus certified for low VOC emissions.
- Many of our products are SCS certified Environmentally Preferable Products.
- Mohawk, along with key stakeholders in the industry and the EPA, played a role in developing the NSF 140 certification—the nationally recognized environmental standard for carpet.
- Our ReCover program was developed to divert carpet from U.S. landfills.
- Our national network of recovery partners recycle any mill's used carpet.
- Our GreenWorks facility in Eton, Georgia recycles all forms of Polypropylene and Nylon carpets into recycled content for our products and plastics for partner industries (i.e., automotive).
Other Sustainable Practices
- We divert over 3 billion pounds of waste from U.S. landfills each year (includes tire rubber, PET bottles, paper, carpet, padding).
- Mohawk is THE largest recycler of PET grade plastics (water and soda bottles) in the U.S.
- 25% of all PET is recycled at Mohawk's facility in Summerville, Georgia and turned into Everstrand carpet fiber for the residential market.
- Our programs help to reduce excess oil usage from manufacturing (lowering raw materials use) and transportation costs.
- Mohawk's SIMS and SmartBooks—lowering our raw material use and transportation cost.
- SIMS are simulated images of the carpet which can be shipped at a lower cost and weight or sent electronically in lieu of heavy and costly carpet samples.
- SmartBooks are architectural books Mohawk developed using 63% less raw materials and reducing our shipping costs by lowering the sample book weight by 50%.
Today's business environment demands state-of-the-art freight and logistics that start at your computer. Without it customers face down-time and the costs that go along with it.
Ready to Roll and Ready to Tile provides you online inventory—24/7—with just the click of a button.
Go to MohawkNet.com for online pricing, invoices, claims and available inventory.
Push to Talk gets you next day samples from 8am to 8pm, Monday through Friday.
RoadNet is our shipment tracking system. It employs GPS technology for pinpoint accuracy—available online 24/7.
Our company-owned fleet ensures that you get your carpet when you want it.
Mohawk provides a premium level of service with over 300 local distribution locations and our network of national and global distribution partners.
Over 80 broadloom and modular styles available to ship in 14 days anywhere in the United States with QuickShip.
Get your flooring closer to your project site and in stock for immediate shipment with forward deployed customer inventory.