Created to be Sustainable
- 37% renewably sourced ingredients by weight, replacing petrobased materials found in other carpets.
- Extended product life cycle and recyclable at the end of the products life.*
- 30% reduced manufacturing energy and emissions
- LEED Credit MR 6.0 compliant
Engineered to Perform
- Inherent stain resistance
- 95% of stains clean easily with water
- Requires fewer chemicals, lower maintenance
- Resists fading and is colorfast to harsh cleaning agents.
- Long-term soil protection
- Exceptional durability, even in the harshest environment
Designed to be Beautiful
- Unmatched flexibility, uncompromised performance
- Color starts and stays vibrant
- Unlimited dye methods for a brilliant color spectrum
- Finally a beautiful source for biosource
* Mohawk, in partnership with DuPont, has demonstrated SmartStrand Contract is able to be recycled back into carpet and diverse end use products. For any new product, particularly given SmartStrand Contract's extended life, a time lag occurs prior to entering the recovery stream. As the recovery supply chain matures, broad based carpet-to-carpet recycling will be initiated.
Find out more
What is SmartStrand® Contract with Dupont™ Sorona®? Download our brochure or single sheet to find out more.