At Mohawk Group, we are challenging ourselves to design and manufacture innovative products with reduced environmental and social impacts. As part of the world’s largest flooring manufacturer, we feel a profound sense of responsibility to advance our shared mission of a more sustainable future. Let’s do better together.
Home to Mohawk Group's product design teams and the first Living Building Challenge Petal Certified restoration project in the Southeast, Light Lab is a beacon of sustainability in Dalton, GA.Explore Light Lab
Mohawk Group's products are designed with biophilia in mind. Across all categories, our flooring purposefully replicates the colors, textures, and patterns found in the natural landscape. Here’s a glimpse into some of our inspiration.
• BGIS Sustainable Product Award for Lichen 2018
• Newsweek Top Green Companies in the US 2017
• Floor Covering Weekly GreenStep People Award for George Bandy 2017
• Interior Design Best of Year Green Innovation Honoree for Lichen 2017
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Lichen Collection 2017
• Interior Design HiP People, Manufacturer Sustainability Award for George Bandy 2017
• Living Building Challenge Petal Certification for Light Lab Design Center 2016
• Floor Covering Weekly GreenStep Pinnacle Environmental Leader of the Year Award 2016
• Newsweek Top Green Companies in the US 2016
As a part of Mohawk Industries, our company is committed to growing in ways that are environmentally sound, socially responsible and that make sense for our stakeholders. Learn more in our corporate sustainability report.View Our Report