The Richness of Synthesis
Synthesis is a patented carpet technology from Mohawk that lets designers combine texture and pattern to create a unique layering effect within broadloom and carpet tile, bringing tremendous depth and richness to design. Choose a custom base and combine with a precision dye injection (PDI) design from Mohawk Group and Durkan’s vast library of thousands of patterns. Contact your Mohawk rep to learn more.
Synthesis Running Line
Texture base grades are available in 6 standard patterns, as
well as many custom textures.
Running Line Bases for Broadloom
Ripple 36 oz
Stria 36 oz
Down Stream 36 oz
Second Wave 36 oz
Running Line Bases for PDI, Tile, & Broadloom
Shaka 20 oz
Beach Breaker 36 oz
Synthesis Custom Line
Choose from Mohawk’s extensive pattern collection, or go
custom with a design of your own.
Moving Frames 36 oz
Digital Direction 36 oz
A Perfect Alternative
Synthesis is the perfect alternative to expensive woven imports, yet the design options and aesthetics of Synthesis are beyond comparison. It’s made in the U.S., so it has shorter lead times and lower shipping charges, providing even more cost savings. When it comes to aesthetics, design, and cost there are many reasons why Synthesis is the perfect choice.
- Texture base layered with pattern image overprint yields incomparable depth and richness to the carpet.
- Multi-level cut and loop provide a true texture.
- Synthesis has more stability and produces greater pattern straightness over axminster.
- Base patterns are randomized so no side match.
- Excellent soil and stain resistance properties unmatched by axminster.
- No peeling or shedding like most axminster 80/20 constructions.
More Design Options
- Designers can now combine a design pattern with a texture pattern.
- Up to 12 colors in a palette standard
- Mohawk offers the most extensive pattern selection - or go custom with your own design.
- Multiple Synthesis base grade patterns and constructions available.
- Sustainable backing options available for green projects.
- Lower cost per square yard.
- Made in the U.S., so lower freight charges and less time.
- 15 Year Wear Warranty included.
- Synthesis with Durathane I/II attached is more cost effective than double-stick over a Tredmor pad
- Samples are guaranteed available in 2-3 days, not 6 or 7.
- Shorter lead times of 4-8 weeks vs. 16-18 weeks for imports.
- Mohawk's Patternworks service boasts the largest department of planning & estimating professionals, with the best lead time in the industry of 5-6 days.
- Mohawk Certified Installers provide expert installation of Synthesis.