At Mohawk Group, we are challenging ourselves to design and manufacture innovative products with reduced environmental and social impacts. As part of the world’s largest flooring manufacturer, we feel a profound sense of responsibility to advance our shared mission of a more sustainable future.
See it in motion at Greenbuild 2019 in space 805.
The repetitive patterns from nature, defined as fractals, are proven to reduce stress levels by as much as 60%. Understand the science behind the design to create balanced environments for decompressing from technology overload and nurturing human experiences.Download The Brochure
Explore the future of built environments with our innovative Virtual Reality Experience, which gives contract designers the power to envision every facet of a project’s floor plan in a fully immersive virtual experience. A more sustainable customer specification solution, our groundbreaking VR experience helps minimize sample waste and other presentation materials by digitizing earlier stages of the flooring specification process.
As part of our commitment to believe in better, Mohawk Group has embarked on the journey of creating handprints over footprints through the Living Product Challenge. With a full suite of Living Products across carpet and hard surface, Mohawk Group is setting a higher standard to help ensure products contribute to healthy spaces, are designed to inspire and will give more back to the environment than they take through unique “handprinting” initiatives.See Our Living Products
Home to Mohawk Group's product design teams and the first Living Building Challenge Petal Certified restoration project in the Southeast, Light Lab is a beacon of sustainability in Dalton, GA.Explore Light Lab
As a part of Mohawk Industries, our company is committed to growing in ways that are environmentally sound, socially responsible and that make sense for our stakeholders. Learn more in our corporate sustainability report.View Our Report
Mohawk Group's products are designed with biophilia in mind. Across all categories, our flooring purposefully replicates the colors, textures, and patterns found in the natural landscape. Here’s a glimpse into some of our inspiration.
• USGBC Leadership Award for George Bandy Jr. 2018
• Floor Covering Weekly GreenStep Practice/Process Award for ReCover Program 2018
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Pivot Point enhanced resilient tile collection 2018
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Sunweave broadloom + area rug collection 2018
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Nutopia Matrix carpet plank collection 2018
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Nutopia carpet plank collection 2018
• BGIS Sustainable Product Award for Lichen 2018
• Newsweek Top Green Companies in the US 2017
• Floor Covering Weekly GreenStep People Award for George Bandy Jr. 2017
• Interior Design Best of Year Green Innovation Honoree for Lichen 2017
• Living Product Challenge Petal Certification for Lichen carpet plank collection 2017
• Interior Design HiP People, Manufacturer Sustainability Award for George Bandy Jr. 2017
• Living Building Challenge Petal Certification for Light Lab Design Center 2016
• Floor Covering Weekly GreenStep Pinnacle Environmental Leader of the Year Award 2016
• Newsweek Top Green Companies in the US 2016